So I am getting the travel-itch again, which inspired me to upload more photos from my summer trips. Check out my Vegas slideshow (don't worry, it's very G-rated). When you click the link, be sure to turn Info On if you want my commentary (or not, if that bores you!) This was definitely not my most exciting trip of the summer, seeing as I was in borrrring teaching workshops all day, and walking around in 110 degree heat or forking over $6 apiece for Corona the rest of the time. I didn't gamble at all (add more stars to my crown, please), although I did watch some exciting games of Jackpot Party, in which one of my coworkers managed to win back the total amount they'd all spent on the slots.
High-point of the trip: wearing my strapless mini-dress without feeling slutty.
Low-point of the trip: spending the equivalent of my plane ticket on alcohol, ATM fees, and limo travel from the airport (this was a group decision over which I had no control), none of which were eligible for employee travel expense reimbursement.
1 comment:
Vegas is a time warp man. Beware! Sounds like you had fun though!
Post a Comment