This is what Texas looks like.

This is what Texas looks like.
A parting gift from one of my students, Maria Fernanda: Her summer wish was to visit me in Texas.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Guess where I'm going this Christmas?!

You will never guess where I'm going next! And soon! (Ok, ok... if you are one of the privileged few who already know, don't spill the sprinkles for me, please.)

7 weeks from today, I will be on a plane to this fascinating place with amazing food, rich culture, and inspiring history!

The winning guesser will get... the first travel e-mail from yours truly, and a souvenir from my travels!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Sorry, this commenting stuff is tricky.
I have no idea where you're going, but I voted Peru because it's near the top of my list of places I want to see. Most especially Machu Picchu.
I also want to visit Russia and Greece, though...
I've already been to the Netherlands, and it's a pretty sweet place. So I'm excited for you go be going to any of them!

Unknown said...

I won't say what I voted for, since I know. But do I still win the prize??

Carrie said...

Of course you doofus. I will e-mail my own family members, and actually I was planning on getting your Christmas gift there. So expect it to be a week late! :-P