Saturday, April 2, 2011
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens. Ecclesiastes 3
... and this would be the time to update my oh-so-belated blog. I am back again after more than a month of flurried activity, and two months of unblogged events. I guess I forget how busy Spring is back home, too... as I have been so fortunate as to escape the solid 3 months of standardized test preparation and administration that we public school teachers deal with in Spring. I will have to review my photos and brush up on Bridget's blog to be able to comment on just what has happened in my Honduran life these past few months. In fact, sooo much has happened that I think the best way to recap is to categorize it all. So here goes, in a series of Post installments, for your reading pleasure:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment