Today we realized how much we really want to learn past and future tense verbs. And we learned from Yami, nuestra professora, just how much more we need to learn before we can get to that point. She informed us we will not learn past and future until level 5, which Kristen and I will probably not get to in only 2 weeks. :( However, today we learned lots of helpful antónimos and other adjectives. We also started learning el presente progresivo (in English, the -ing verbs), so hopefully we will start sounding a little more grammatically correct at least when speaking of what we are doing at the moment.
I also started taking pictures! I will soon have a few photos of mi vida en Costa Rica. This afternoon we took a cooking class where we learned to make plantanos en gloria. I call it the Tico version of bananas foster- es muy muy rico! This morning was absolutely beautiful, sunny, and practically clear. It has only rained about an hour or so today, so maybe we will get some of those días de verano seco after all!
Nos Vemos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment